<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2200057798355888007?origin\x3dhttp://babystepsrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome

To Our Journey


The Journey

K - 29 Years Old
L - 29 Years Old
Married 2 years +

SO-IUI #1
Dec 2012
Femera
BFN =(

IVF #1
Feb 2013
Puregon, Luveris


Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

So....
Anxiety...
9dp2dt
7dp2dt
What Happens in a 2 Day Transfer...
Touching Post to Share..
4dp2dt
So sick of hard boiled eggs..
2dp2dt
Mums...


Goodbye Love & Hope..
Friday, 29 March 2013

Results : Negative

Seems like Love & Hope did not manage to grow well and implant.. I kinda expected the results because I had already started a light flow of red blood last night..

L cuddled me to sleep at night and kept telling me its OK.. We can try again.. In time, it will be our turn..

I will not give up, but I just don't understand why it is so difficult for us to have a baby of our own..

Next step: Considering changing doctors and hospital to NUH under Prof P C Wong.. I have no major complains abt KKH and Dr Sadhana is a great doctor but KKH's policy is a 2 day transfer whereas NUH is more flexible on that depending on the embryos growth.. Plus consolation will be with Prof Wong personally so I think it would put me more at ease.. Will have a discussion with L and decide..

To Love & Hope:

I know u guys must have fought very hard.. Maybe you were not strong enough, maybe I wasn't strong enough.. But I know we've done the best we could.. I will always remember u both and keep ur picture with me.. People say, embryos are not babies until they've implanted.. To me, both of u are my babies no matter what.. Thanks for letting me be pregnant for 4 weeks and being able to bully ur daddy this period..



23:13 |