<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2200057798355888007?origin\x3dhttp://babystepsrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome

To Our Journey


The Journey

K - 29 Years Old
L - 29 Years Old
Married 2 years +

SO-IUI #1
Dec 2012
Femera
BFN =(

IVF #1
Feb 2013
Puregon, Luveris


Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

7dp2dt
What Happens in a 2 Day Transfer...
Touching Post to Share..
4dp2dt
So sick of hard boiled eggs..
2dp2dt
Mums...
Another good news from SMH!
Good News from SMH
Utrogestan


9dp2dt
Saturday, 23 March 2013

11 dpo...

Haven had any symptoms at all until earlier when I felt quite bad AF cramps...

When I inserted my progesterone just now, there was some vvv light brown thingy on my finger... It was vvv little but still its making me abit paranoid.. I hope it has to do with implantation and not AF!

L told me not to think so much and just relax.. I'll try my best..

And oh, I had this really vivid dream of me getting a BFP from the blood test.. Altho the hch level wasn't very high but it was not very low.. A 160.. Is this Love and Hope's way of telling me they are here to stay? I hope so.....



00:50 |