<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2200057798355888007?origin\x3dhttp://babystepsrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome

To Our Journey


The Journey

K - 29 Years Old
L - 29 Years Old
Married 2 years +

SO-IUI #1
Dec 2012
Femera
BFN =(

IVF #1
Feb 2013
Puregon, Luveris


Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

Anxiety...
9dp2dt
7dp2dt
What Happens in a 2 Day Transfer...
Touching Post to Share..
4dp2dt
So sick of hard boiled eggs..
2dp2dt
Mums...
Another good news from SMH!


So....
Monday, 25 March 2013

In summary, nurse Sara called @ 445pm and told me to continue my inserts and the new oral medication.. My blood test today was negative.. But she mentioned that it was still very early so might because levels couldn't be detected..

In any case, I still have to head to KK for another test on Saturday..

I've been having red and brown spotting on and off.. And I really do not have high hopes for this cycle..

Love & Hope, if u are still in mummy, please work harder and grow well..

If you guys are not, I know u are fighters and have tried your very best..

I'm still holding on to a ray of hope for Saturday.. I hope and hope it works out and my babies are just late implanters..



07:33 |