<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2200057798355888007?origin\x3dhttp://babystepsrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome

To Our Journey


The Journey

K - 29 Years Old
L - 29 Years Old
Married 2 years +

SO-IUI #1
Dec 2012
Femera
BFN =(

IVF #1
Feb 2013
Puregon, Luveris


Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

Another good news from SMH!
Good News from SMH
Utrogestan
Babies' First Photo...
Embryo Transfer
Mad Pain Day Yesterday...
Egg Recovery
Trigger Shot - Checked!
OHSS..
Yay!


Mums...
Friday, 15 March 2013

Mum came to visit a few days back and was discussing with Mother-in-law about my procedure.. I was having lunch at the dining table and the conversation went like this:-

Mum: Aiyoh u don't sit so long at the table la..
Me: But I need to eat lunch ma..
Mum to MIL: I think she cannot sit too long leh..
MIL: Yea lor, better rest and lie down more hor..
Me: Aiyo cannot always lie down ma.. Need blood circulation...
Mum: Also cannot sit so long, u go toilet also got walk ma...
Me: Don't worry, I walk very slowly one..

After some time, mum suddenly exclaimed...

Mum: Oh I know! Buy the float..
Me: Huh? What float?
Mum: Swimming float lor.. For u to sit on lor, soft, soft ma, sit long also nvm..
MIL: Yea, good idea..
Me: Dowan la! U think I got piles now meh?

Haha.. My mum's imagation ran a little too wild!

But I know where she is coming from..

And I am thankful I have my mum and mil supporting me throughout this journey.. They made it more comfortable, and of course hilarious..

Love and Hope, u have so many people awaiting ur arrival and u both will be so loved.. Jiayou OK!



07:58 |