Heading for trigger jab soon!
Egg pickup will be on Saturday @ 0730 in the morning..
Scan was good today and doc says I will likely have around 21 eggs to pickup.. Out of which 12 of them should be matured.. Yay!
i just hope they will be good quality and not like the last cycle..
Tomorrow is injection free day! But.. I've still gotta get to work to clear up my stuff before the long hospitalization leave.
Everything seems to be happening much faster this cycle.. I hope it's a good sign..
Meanwhile, just wana rant that I'm feeling bloated! Haha.. Someone gave up her seat on the MRT yesterday to me thinking I was preggy! *gasp* In my mind I was thinking how I wish the reason she gave up her seat for me was really reality.. Soon, I hope..
Alrighty.. Off to trigger.. =) Will update again soon...