Had my egg pickup aka ER at KKIVF early this morning.. It was a totally different experience from the previous cycle because I was half awake this time round. In my previous cycle, I knocked out a few seconds after the anesthetist injected the med. This time round, I was groggy but wasn't knocked out.. Could feel things going on below and inside me.. There was no pain though.. Just weird sensations. I eventually did knock out towards the end of the procedure but was quickly woken up by the nurses to check if I was alright and responding.. By then, I was almost awake.. Managed to doze for around 45 mins and was up having Milo and biscuits..
The pain this time round is more intense than the last time and im feeling super bloated..
On the bright side, I managed to extract 29 eggs.. 2 less than the last cycle but its not the quantity that matters, its the quality isn't it? I hope I get a good embryo report on Monday during the transfer.. Crossing everything I can cross on my body..