<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2200057798355888007?origin\x3dhttp://babystepsrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome

To Our Journey


The Journey

K - 29 Years Old
L - 29 Years Old
Married 2 years +

SO-IUI #1
Dec 2012
Femera
BFN =(

IVF #1
Feb 2013
Puregon, Luveris


Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

Yay!
Sickly Way to End Stimulation
An Overdue Update..
Proteins, Proteins and more Proteins!
CD 8, Stimulation Day 6
My IVF goodie pack...
Stimulation Day 5 - Accupuncture
Headaches..
Longan Red Date Tea with Ginger
CD 6, 4th day of injections


OHSS..
Saturday, 9 March 2013

So I've been googling a lot on this topic ever since the dr mentioned I'm at risk this morning.. And after reading the forums and the Internet, I'm getting a little worried.. I really don't want to be admitted to hospital to drain fluid from my tummy cos of over stimulation.. But from what I read, there is no way to prevent it... But maybe the below can help reduce the symptoms (which can get quite nasty)


  • Drink lots of electrolyte drinks i.e. h2o
  • Eat more proteins
  • Maintain a low carb diet
So looks like it's more egg whites for me (it has to be cooked so no more half-cooked ones)..
But I'm definitely willing to eat more of them if it's going to reduce my symptoms of OHSS...

Eeks... If i have to get it at all, I hope I get it mild, and not severe... =.=


08:19 |