<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2200057798355888007?origin\x3dhttp://babystepsrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome

To Our Journey


The Journey

K - 29 Years Old
L - 29 Years Old
Married 2 years +

SO-IUI #1
Dec 2012
Femera
BFN =(

IVF #1
Feb 2013
Puregon, Luveris


Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

Egg Recovery
Trigger Shot - Checked!
OHSS..
Yay!
Sickly Way to End Stimulation
An Overdue Update..
Proteins, Proteins and more Proteins!
CD 8, Stimulation Day 6
My IVF goodie pack...
Stimulation Day 5 - Accupuncture


Mad Pain Day Yesterday...
Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Right after I posted yesterday, I went for a nap.. but was woken up few hours later with this excruciating pain in my tummy.. I couldn't turn sideways without feeling any pain... There was alot of gas in my tummy, so I tried to get up to go to the toilet.. Felt like peeing too.. But the moment I stood up, it was like everything in my body crashing down on my bottom, freaking painful.. Couldn't even pee properly cos of the pain.. I was finally able to get back to bed and fall back asleep after like an hour..

I woke up again few hours later, feeling no pain in my tummy and thought, thank goodness its over.. but the moment I sat up and stood up, it started again with a vengeance.. Couldn't help it and kept crying.. Scared Z silly with my wailing.. He gave me some painkillers and I lay down again.. And that was the position I was stuck with the entire night..

Thankfully, when I woke up this morning.. All was much better.. I could walk and sit up and as long as I didn't attempt any big mambo jambo moves, I was OK.. Phew.. Peeing alot too.. Hope this continues so I'm clear of OHSS..

ET tomorrow.. Wonder how my 22 eggs are doing.. Jiayou OK! I'm waiting to be reunited with you!!

Till tomorrow!



04:09 |