Still hasn't started full flow of AF.. These a little reddish brown when I wipe though.. Probably tommorrow..
Anyways, here's listing down the food/supplements regime I'm following for this cycle...
(1) Ensure Milk
I HATE the taste of powdered milk! But this milk has many vitamins and most importantly selenium which helps implantation.. So whether I hate it or not, I will down 1 cup a day! I bought the strawberry flavoured one, hopefully wont taste as bad..
(2) Brazil Nuts
3 per day.. Contains natural selenium too.. Again, aids in implantation
(3) Egg Whites
At least 2 per day.. Helps to improve egg quality and quantity.. At the same time can help reduce symptoms of OHSS.. Planning to boil them the night before and have them for breakfast..
(4) Longan Red Date Tea with Ginger
Helps to warm the tummy..
(5) Lots of isotonic drink and H2O
The above items are all pretty heaty so must drink more water and more isotonic drink is to reduce symptoms of OHSS too..
(6) Supplements - Fish Oil, CoQ10, Topic Acid
NO cold drinks and ice cream and anything too cooling..
That's all I can remember.. For now.. Haha.. L says all these can replace one meal in a day already, which is quite true.. =p