<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2200057798355888007?origin\x3dhttp://babystepsrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome

To Our Journey


The Journey

K - 29 Years Old
L - 29 Years Old
Married 2 years +

SO-IUI #1
Dec 2012
Femera
BFN =(

IVF #1
Feb 2013
Puregon, Luveris


Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

8dpIUI
5dpIUI
4dpIUI
The 2 Week Wait Begins...
Almost time...
Pregnyl Shot done!
We Are Ready!
Cycle Day 10 - No SO-IUI today..
Cycle Day 9 - Ovulation Test
Raspberry Tea


9dpIUI
Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Extremely tired..
Cannot keep my eyes open in the office..
Maybe cos I havent been having enough sleep?

Suddenly had flu this morning with nose leaking like hell but disappeared after I got back from getting lunch..

Now having weird itch on my cheeks..
First started on the right, then to the chin and now left cheek..

I'm not even sure if these are considered symptoms but tot I'll record them just in case..

10 more days to go before blood test..

Hands are itchy to do HPT on 14dpIUI (if menses is not here yet) =p



23:29 |