Based on ovulation cramps I had 2 weeks ago, I'm estimating my menses to start tomorrow. Haven had any camps etc but saw a spot of brownish red blood just a hour ago so I think AF is likely to arrive tomorrow.
Then comes the decision on whether L's business trip will clash with Egg Recovery (ER) day.. Based on the chart KKH has given me... The flow goes like this..
CD 1 - Call KKIVF (Menses arrived)
CD 2 - Ultrasound scans and some tests
CD 3 - Start injections
The injections are to be done between 10 - 14 days depending on my progress..
So assuming I had to do 10 days of injections, that would bring me to CD 12.
If CD 1 is 21st Feb, then CD 12 would be 4th March and L has already returned back from his trip..
So I think this cycle is a go ahead?
Better not count my chickens before they hatch tho.. If menses arrive tomorrow, will call KKIVF to confirm... =D