<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2200057798355888007?origin\x3dhttp://babystepsrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome

To Our Journey


The Journey

K - 29 Years Old
L - 29 Years Old
Married 2 years +

SO-IUI #1
Dec 2012
Femera
BFN =(

IVF #1
Feb 2013
Puregon, Luveris


Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

The 2 Week Wait Begins...
Almost time...
Pregnyl Shot done!
We Are Ready!
Cycle Day 10 - No SO-IUI today..
Cycle Day 9 - Ovulation Test
Raspberry Tea
Cycle Day 8 - Ultrasound Scan
Arrival of Day 1
Waiting for Day 1


4dpIUI
Thursday, 3 January 2013

So it's been 4 days since the IUI procedure and I feel absolutely nothing out of the ordinary..

I hope the baby m has been fertilized and now travelling to implant in my womb...

Ahh... 15 more days to go till blood test.. I'm sure I'm just going to get more fidgety as days pass...



15:32 |