<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2200057798355888007?origin\x3dhttp://babystepsrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome

To Our Journey


The Journey

K - 29 Years Old
L - 29 Years Old
Married 2 years +

SO-IUI #1
Dec 2012
Femera
BFN =(

IVF #1
Feb 2013
Puregon, Luveris


Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

Meet my babies...
Embryo Transfer
Egg Pick Up
Triggering..
Happy Growing Follies
Early Birdies
Sick ~~~~
Cycle 2!
Day 4 on Dydrogesterone
Here we go again!


5dp2dt
Saturday, 27 July 2013

Everything has been normal the past few days after ET.. Normal as in nothing special to note except for some twinges at my sides which I believe to be my ovaries healing from the ER procedure..

But today.. Past noon, I started to bloat again.. Feeling like I have a balloon for my tummy.. Getting a little nauseous too..

Good signs? Bad signs? I'm not so sure and I dont wanna guess too.. Just wana cross my fingers, toes and eyes and hope for the best..

Jiayou X5 and Money!!



04:26 |