<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2200057798355888007?origin\x3dhttp://babystepsrainbow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Welcome

To Our Journey


The Journey

K - 29 Years Old
L - 29 Years Old
Married 2 years +

SO-IUI #1
Dec 2012
Femera
BFN =(

IVF #1
Feb 2013
Puregon, Luveris


Say what?




Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Past

An Overdue Update..
Proteins, Proteins and more Proteins!
CD 8, Stimulation Day 6
My IVF goodie pack...
Stimulation Day 5 - Accupuncture
Headaches..
Longan Red Date Tea with Ginger
CD 6, 4th day of injections
My Keep Warm Socks..
My Puregon Pen


Sickly Way to End Stimulation
Friday, 8 March 2013

Oh, I forgot to update that i have been really sick the past 3 days.. Full blown flu, cough and sore throat which turned into asthma! Dr Zou says that the hormone injections we are getting are really heaty, so remember to drink my water! I have been drinking as much water as I can, but I guess it isn't enough.. I got worried when I read that they might not administer GA if I'm too sick and my cycle might get cancelled... *super scared* So I quickly saw the GP, took 2 days of MC, called KKIVF to confirm the meds given could be taken and took them + totally rested.. L prescribed me total bed rest for both days.. Haha.. But am really much better now.. Through recommendation by a nurse and some forumers, I purchased a bottle of raw organic honey at kkh.. Had a tablespoon of this concentrated sweetie and went to bed.. Totally smoothed my throat and no cough during the night! Super power! But remember to use a plastic or porcelain spoon.. No metal spoon.. And don't drink any water in the next 30 mins..


05:46 |