Had my pregnyl shot done @ 810pm @ KKH's A&E department.. The shot was quite painful, but then again, it could be cos of my super low pain threshold... Lousy pain resistance.. Haha..
L brought me to have my favourite cos I didn't have much appetite.. Feeling a little dizzy and sleepy now.. Not sure if it's cos of the jab though.. But will have a good rest when I'm home.. Need to be all healthy and rested for Monday!
There are 4 ladies in the forum cycling with me this round.. Good to have encouragement and a place to seek advice with people who understand..
Will be getting Longan Red Date tea on Monday (recommended by a forumer) to help warm the tummy.. Going to start wearing socks and long pants to sleep to keep body warm.. Suppose to help with implantation..
Will try all I can to make this successful but the rest is out of our control.. Hopefully fate will come knocking on our door this round.. =)