After reading some research and armed with his new knowledge, L brought me to GNC to get supplements in preparation for our IVF procedure. We bought a bottle of double strength fish oil (tried to upload the pic using mobile but nothing seems to be working...) Fish oil (omega 3 with DHA and EPA) is said to increase egg quality (which I will definitely need so that they stay strong all the way to the end).. Also, it's a good pre-natal supplement to have. Gotta swallow 2 big pills of these everyday.
We held back on getting the Co-Q10 pills as we were unsure about the dosage. Will be getting a bottle soon at GNC (take 1 pill a day, 50mg).
I'm sure there will be more supplements to come after visiting Dr Sadhana and being someone who don't fancy pills (I guess the majority of us don't), taking so much pills a day can be an unpleasant experience. But, it's ok! I know I will be able to do it.. Cos what I'm getting in return is something priceless and anything is worth it...
Next steps: More research! And trying to tiao my body.. Less cold drinks, keep warm, train to eat more durian.. (Gotta eat and keep body heaty during 2ww)
Jiayou!!